It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Electromotive TEC Group!</strong>

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: data logging problems
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:58 pm 
Newly Aquired

When I try to data log it almost always errors and I loose all the data. I have been using it to save directly to the laptop. It goes through the data logging, and when I try to close or save it, it errors and says I have a voltage problem and wants me to retry port or cancel session. is there a way around this, or do I just have to keep trying? sometimes if I keep hitting retry it will finally save, some times it errors and closes out. If I pick a small enough amount of pages that it completes, it seems to save easier, but still will error sometimes. I have good voltage to the tec3r, and I have my laptop hooked up to a power inverter to make sure it has enough power.

Dan

Post subject: Re: data logging problems
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:38 am 
EMI

Do you have any other problems with communication with the unit? What version of Windows do you have? Since you're running WinTEC3 (or so it seems since you mentioned recording pages) there are going to be compatibility issues with newer versions of Windows that may cause some problems like what you're describing. If you have an older computer, I wonder if maybe you have a problem with a hard drive that's in the early stages of failing.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]